Monday 18 July 2011

A quick look at myself

   As most of you reading this will know my name is Arun.I'll be turing 21 this year on the 25th of October and cant wait to get my hands on all the lovely presents i'm blackmailing people to get me. I am, and always will be a fan of Arenal FC and a student of football. Why i say a student of football is because you can relate may aspects of life to football.
   My world revolves around my family which consists of my parents and two younger brothers. Outside my family, i'm closely attached to my friends and relatives and enjoy meeting new people. Aside from my love of football, i have other interests in the form of gaming and weight lifting. I consider myself to be a very freindly person eventhough my big frame tends to make people think otherwise. Thats pretty much all i can think about myself.
   Im going to move on and talk a bit about media technology. The class is pretty cool because i get to keep track of all the new stuff already out therein the tech world. I also get to imporve my knowledge about the stuff i already know about thanks to Ms. Nabilah's lessons. For me, tech is something that we all have to keep track of no matter how old you are. This is because tech is there to help you improve what you already have and keeps you in touch will all the coolest gadgets.From a media prespective, it makes it easier to spread the news and keep in touch with things that you like. Without the innovations in tech today , i think i would die of boredom or be back living in the stone age. Technology is there to be used and we should seize the opportunitygiven to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment